Once a month John organises a demonstration evening for people unfamiliar with Voice Dialogue. It is open to everyone and gives a basic introduction to the work.
During the evening John will:
- Talk about the Psychology of Selves and the Aware Ego process
- Give a short demonstration of Voice Dialogue techniques
- Answer questions
The demo evening lasts 2 hours, from 7 - 9pm. Maximum group size 8.
Rate for 2013 FREE.
Voice Dialogue Berlin: Bonding Patterns, Transference & Couples Work
-Advanced Training Program for Voice Dialogue Facilitators
with Ana Barner
Assistant: Andrea Naurath
Special Guests: John Kent and Alice Morgan
Berlin 31st January - 2nd February 2014
The seminar focuses on relationship and bonding patterns and will cover the following:
- Negative and Positive Bonding Patterns within all kinds of relationships
- Transference and Counter Transference within the therapeutic relationship
- Facilitating couples using Voice Dialogue.
For more information click here.
Voice Dialogue Master Class - 22nd & 23rd March 2014
- Advanced Skills for Facilitators with Alice Morgan & John Kent
This intensive small-group workshop will enable you to deepen your understanding of Voice Dialogue, develop your facilitation skills, integrate Voice Dialogue with other modalities, and better apply both theory and practice to your personal and professional lives.
Special guest Alice Morgan will introduce some new techniques and methods that complement your Voice Dialogue practice:
Byron Katie's 'The Work', is a simple process of asking 4 specific questions about any stressful thought or belief, finding insight and freedom through the inquiry. Interfacing with Voice Dialogue we see which parts of us hold the different beliefs. As we move through the stressful thoughts, we engage with 'disowned or unlived energies' for a new perspective that brings deep release and greater awareness.
'Feeding Your Demons' (also a book), is work developed by Lama Tsultrim Allione blending ancient Tibetan Wisdom teachings and current psychological phenomenon. By personifying any troubling issue, illness, stuck or difficult story, there is an opportunity to dialogue, feed, face and embrace a 'Demon' transforming it into an inner Ally, in this 5 step visualization process.
With a maximum of 10 participants, it will be a unique opportunity for you to discover more of the amazing selves that live within you.
Other topics will include:
- Advanced techniques and tips for improving your facilitation skills
- Focusing and Voice Dialogue
- Emotional Release and Voice Dialogue
- Family constellations and Voice Dialogue
- Individual and collective bonding patterns
- Developing energetic sensitivity
- Using Tarot Cards to access selves
- Interactive teaching from the trainers
- Question and answer sessions
- Group and pair work
- Practical exercises
- Supervised facilitation practice
John Kent and Alice Morgan have over 50 years combined Voice Dialogue experience - training, facilitating and teaching - as well as a knowledge of many other methods and modalities. Both have studied with Drs Hal and Sidra Stone and been on staff at their trainings. Alice is a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and now lives and has her practice in Tuscany, Italy: www.voicedialogueexperience.com.
Who can participate?
- Attendance on a Voice Dialogue facilitator training
- Experience of facilitating clients
- Being open to personal process
- Ability to laugh and have fun!
Maximum group size 10.
Kew, West London
Dates and Times
Saturday 22nd March 10.00 - 18.00.
Sunday 23rd March 09.00 - 16.00.
£150 per person
As the group size is limited we highly recommend early registration.
To register and for more information contact John.