Once a month John organises a demonstration evening for people unfamiliar with Voice Dialogue. It is open to everyone and gives a basic introduction to the work.
During the evening John will:
- Talk about the Psychology of Selves and the Aware Ego process
- Give a short demonstration of Voice Dialogue techniques
- Answer questions
The demo evening lasts 2 hours, from 7 - 9pm. Maximum group size 8.
Rate for 2014 £10.
Voice Dialogue Master Class - 22nd & 23rd March 2014
- Advanced Skills for Facilitators with Alice Morgan & John Kent
This intensive small-group workshop will enable you to deepen your understanding of Voice Dialogue, develop your facilitation skills, integrate Voice Dialogue with other modalities, and better apply both theory and practice to your personal and professional lives.
Special guest Alice Morgan will introduce some new techniques and methods that complement your Voice Dialogue practice:
Byron Katie's 'The Work', is a simple process of asking 4 specific questions about any stressful thought or belief, finding insight and freedom through the inquiry. Interfacing with Voice Dialogue we see which parts of us hold the different beliefs. As we move through the stressful thoughts, we engage with 'disowned or unlived energies' for a new perspective that brings deep release and greater awareness.
'Feeding Your Demons' (also a book), is work developed by Lama Tsultrim Allione blending ancient Tibetan Wisdom teachings and current psychological phenomenon. By personifying any troubling issue, illness, stuck or difficult story, there is an opportunity to dialogue, feed, face and embrace a 'Demon' transforming it into an inner Ally, in this 5 step visualization process.
With a maximum of 12 participants, it will be a unique opportunity for you to discover more of the amazing selves that live within you.
Other topics will include:
- Advanced techniques and tips for improving your facilitation skills
- Focusing and Voice Dialogue
- Emotional Release and Voice Dialogue
- Family constellations and Voice Dialogue
- Using Tarot Cards to access selves
- Developing energetic sensitivity
- Vulnerability and the ageing process
- Interactive teaching from the trainers
- Question and answer sessions
- Group and pair work
- Practical exercises
John Kent and Alice Morgan have over 50 years combined Voice Dialogue experience - training, facilitating and teaching - as well as a knowledge of many other methods and modalities. Both have studied with Drs Hal and Sidra Stone and been on staff at their trainings. Alice is a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and now lives and has her practice in Tuscany, Italy: www.voicedialogueexperience.com.
Who can participate?
By invitation only. Requirements:
- Attendance on John's Voice Dialogue facilitator training in London
- Experience of facilitating clients
- Being open to personal process
- Ability to laugh and have fun!
Maximum group size 12.
Kew, West London
Dates and Times
Saturday 22nd March 10.00 - 18.00.
Sunday 23rd March 09.00 - 16.00.
£150 per person
As the group size is limited we highly recommend early registration.
To register and for more information contact John.